constant updates on the hottest around the industry!

Oh Whatup? #2



HUGE UPDATE TODAY SO WE START WITH THIS!!!!!

So I know I have been busy this whole week and first and foremost sorry for the no update so i'll double up on some hot tracks, mashups, new duties, and whatever else flowed out the whole week!



To start off we have Big Sean dropping a steady track with Drake. I can't really trademark as the finder but my boys over at another site showed me this. Be sure to check this out. Big sean like usual kills it but a little slow on the Drake vocals. Tell me what you guys think. Other than that, I think the track needs to grow on me!

Download: Big Sean - Made feat. Drake




Not to sure what I think of this track, snippet of Wayne taken from an original so if you don't know now ya know! Enjoy can't really talk much about this song sorry! But one positive let's just say turn up the subs real quick PLEASE

Download: AdELA - Just feel it feat. Lil Wayne






Hyper Crush has really grown on me the last few weeks. Perfect for the summer Jam but anyway this song is about La Roux. Next up features the female driven La Roux’s song ‘Bulletproof’. Regardless if you like La Roux or ever even heard of them, this song bangs soo hard. From the first drop you know it’s a classic. Just give this song a chance, and turn up the bass and listen!

Download: La Roux- Bulletproof (Hypercrush Remix)







Bump J. Cole all day and everyday. Who dat, Who dat?! A must get for anyone who loves hip hop. Off the new album Cole World, set to release in May.

Download: J. Cole - Who Dat






Here goes the first single off Eminem’s upcoming album Recovery, that everyone’s been waiting for. A little bit of tags in the beginning but soon it'll be without. CDQ get it!

Download: Eminem - Not Afraid





Download: Stevie Wonder vs. Jay Sean vs. Lil Wayne - Downtight (Chambaland Mashup!)





Download: Johnny Bug - Summertime Hot feat. Mims





0 comments: