constant updates on the hottest around the industry!

Summer Jam more to come!



 

Travis McCoy - Billionaire




New music by the producer of Airplanes which included B.O.B. , Bruno Mars kills it and this exactly reminds me of what the first day of summer really is about: chilling, beach, and just enjoying life. I hope you like this as much as I do because this is my jam of the day. Blown away by Bruno Mars performance as usual be expecting his EP to come out on May 11th, It's Better If You Don't Understand. Travis Mccoy drops like usual and his single album will be coming out later on! Enjoy and tell me what you think!

P.S. Let it get into the beat for this song. It's a very relaxing song so don't judge off of the first 10 seconds and support the artists!


Download: Bruno Mars - Billionaire feat. Travis McCoy

0 comments: