constant updates on the hottest around the industry!

No icecream paintjob but everythin' candy.


New music left and right from everything and everywhere be sure to check out and read all the descriptions to see what you wanna listen to me. This has been me all week so kinda hard to get work done on the site but you guys are always around and thank all you for coming to visit all the time! Keep listening!

I UPLOADED 3 POSTS TODAY SO JUST SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW MUSIC





Studyinnnnnn'

First and foremost, my boy, Jazz Cartier, from boarding school ended up sending another song my way, and without a doubt gets a huge shout. Song of the day meaning this comes from a dude that is about to blow up big time sooner than later. He will be dropping a few mixtapes but i'll leave it at that for now because I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise just yet. For now check out the new song It's All Good - Jazz Cartier. INTERVIEW COMING SOON. A MUST GET!!!






Download: Jazz Cartier - It's All Good



0 comments: