constant updates on the hottest around the industry!

Finally it's Friday.


New Music after the congratulatory! Go check below for what's out! More comin' at night!
5 new tracks until later :)


K'Naan.


Artist of the Year.
SongWriter of the Year.

and I fully agree with the statements made throughout his
achievements this year. Congratulations, the traveler. Keep making music.

His take:
"Geez man, I'm really honoured by this," said the 31-year-old performer, born Keinan Abdi Warsame. "It's really so much easier not to win these things. You can just sit there and your friends say, 'Ah, you should have won. But when you win you have to say something.

"I came to Canada when I was about 14, 15 years old ... and I didn't really know what I was going to do to deal with my emotions and my past and my life. Writing songs was just what I did to survive."


This SONG is a MUST-GET!


Download: K'Naan - Wavin' Flag 2010 World Cup Mix!



___________________________________________________

Just a couple of new songs & mashups here and there. Be sure to check it out!

I don't even know what to think all i can say is turn up the bass because HYPERCRUSH YAMS ALL OVER THIS.
Download: Drake - Over (HyperCrush Remix!)



Classic song so you know i had to put this on except this is a little mix with xaphoon jones!

Download: 2 AM Club - Nobody in Love (Xaphoon Jones Remix)



New Chiddy Bang. i don't know about you guys but this guy is always spittin' yams
left and right. Be sure to check out the video and the download after the vid!




Download: Chiddy Bang - Truth

I'm not to sure how I feel about this song, it might need to grow on me but tell
me what you guys think. It's real different compared to everything i've heard New M.I.A
coming out and she's been out of the game fora minute. This is the first single coming out
for her highly anticipated album set to drop, June 29th.

Download: M.I.A - Born Free



Baba O'reilly and C.R.E.A.M mixed- sounds pretty tight by Whole-Z.
Download: Whole-Z - Teenage C.R.E.A.M. Land




0 comments: